OFFICIAL NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Tuesday, March 7, 2017
Trident Banquet Hall
145 Evans Ave., Etobicoke ON M8Z 5X8
6:30 p.m. Registration
7:30 p.m. Meeting Called to Order
The purpose of the Annual General Meeting:
- President’s Report on behalf of the Board of Directors – Larry Kent
- Presentation of Annual Financial Statements – Derek West
- Membership update – Fred Rahm
- Leadership Campaign and voting procedures overview – Jeremy Hollingsworth
- The election of directors to sit on the 2017 Etobicoke-Lakeshore EDA Board of Directors.
Photo ID required at registration
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP ONLINE TODAY AT: https://donate.conservative.ca/membership
Memberships must be valid before February 14th or 21 days prior to the AGM.
Only members with valid memberships can vote at an Annual General Meeting.
Members will be required to provide two (2) pieces of official identification, at least one of which must contain a photo of the member and one must indicate residence.
N.B. A brief meeting of the new board will be held following the AGM to select Executive Committee members.
145 Evans Ave
Etobicoke, ON M8Z 5X8
Click Here For Google Map & Directions