ETOBICOKE-LAKESHORE CONSERVATIVE ELECTORAL DISTRICT ASSOCIATION
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
& Social Event
Sunday, November 28, 2021
4:00 pm to 6:00 pm (4:00 p.m. Registration)
Canadiana Restaurant, Six Points Plaza, Etobicoke
Covid-19 protocols will be in place.
The purpose of the Annual General Meeting:
- Report by the President on behalf of the Board of Directors
- Presentation of Financial Statements for 2020
- Appointment of EDA Official Auditor
- The Election of Directors to the 2022 Etobicoke-Lakeshore EDA Board of Directors
- Review of Code of Conduct for volunteers, EDA Directors
- National Council Report -
- Other business as required
Memberships must be valid before November 7th or 21 days prior to the AGM.
Members will be required to provide two (2) pieces of official identification –
one that contains a photo of the member and one that indicates residence.
Renew your membership online at: www.conservative.ca
RSVP at: [email protected]
5230 Dundas St W
Toronto, ON M9B 1A8
Click Here For Google Map & Directions